Using Technology to Stay On Time, On Task & Organized
Many students and adults struggle with productivity skills -- the ability to effectively manage time, get started, stay focused, organize, plan, and analyze problems. Merely "trying harder" won't help, but "trying different" can. This webinar will demonstrate how technology, coupled with appropriate strategies, can improve these executive function skills. Demonstrations will include tools to help:
- Monitor and manage use of time
- Keep to-do lists from becoming not-done lists
- Reduce visual, auditory, and internal distractions
- Organize physical materials and digital information so they are "findable"
- Break large projects and problems into manageable chunks
You can see a longer description and register at ATnet.org.